Sunday 10 April 2016

Farewell India. I will be back.

                                             

 Some of my favourite photos from India.  Had the most wonderful 10 days, spiritually and fulfilling time.  I would recommend this trip to anyone wanting to visit India for their first time. I couldn't pick out one favourite thing, as I was in awe of everything I saw and did and the people we met.    




Silvepura 
Girls orphanage


                           Motorbike with water pots

Sita School


Sita School
Holi


                                   Girls orphanage

         Dance with Angelie                                          

                                                                                                         

                                      TVS school










                                                                                                             

                    Brick making





Mysore Palace




                                                   Mongoose                                 


               Indian Robin















              powder paints            Henna hands


 


1 comment:

  1. After reading your blogs Mrs Thomas all I can say is how lucky you were to be chosen and have such an amazing experience. India is a magical place and it will remain with you forever whether you return or not. I wish so much to visit again. Mrs Mistry-Dyer. As soon as the children are a little bit older and we can afford the flights.....

    ReplyDelete