Wednesday 8 February 2023

Congratulations Year 4!

 


Wow!!!! What magnificent actors the class of year 4 are! I am so incredibly proud of each and every one of them as I'm sure you are too. 

They performed the most amazing production of Shakespeare's Macbeth. I couldn't have asked for more from them and I am in awe of them all. At just 8 and 9 years old and successfully achieved something I'm fairy sure I couldn't done at that age. 

Thank you parents and carers for all your support in helping the children practice their lines and prepare for the performance. 

I don't work on Thursdays and Friday is an INSET day and so I won't see them until next term. Please tell them how proud I am of them and I wish you all a very happy half term..

Lots of love,
Ms Browne

P.S. reminder that tomorrow children are invited to wear pjs or onesies in support of Duchennes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment