Thursday 19 March 2020

Only big beaming smiles allowed!!

Hello all, just a quick update in regards to tomorrow.

All children should now have their home learning bags, which include Power Maths books, RWI books, a resource pack and a pack of sweets!! These do not need to come back into school tomorrow.

As you can imagine we are all feeling sad about the school closing for a while, however we are adamant that tomorrow will be full of bright colours, happiness, laughter and smiles.

Please can children come into school wearing bright colours. We want to see as many bright colours as we can. In exchange for this we are asking for any donations for the local food bank please. Anything would be really appreciated.

As always you can email me at anytime. I will always answer my emails. I will ensure that I am catching up with the children on a regular basis.

Thank you all so much for your support at this time! It doesn’t go unnoticed.

Miss White

No comments:

Post a Comment