Wednesday 25 March 2020

Keep up the good work!

Hello everyone,

I want to let you all know how incredibly proud I am!! In these uneasy and confusing times you are all staying positive and accessing the virtual classroom. I am so proud and impressed with the work that I have seen. A really big well done to all parents/carers and children.

I hope you are all ok, and enjoying the challenges that are set for you each day. Please email me or ring the school if you have any questions or just want to have a chat with me. I have already spoken to a few of you and it's been lovely.

In case you don't have my email address: a.white@princeofwales.dorset.sch.uk

I am missing all of you and can't wait to see you soon.

Keep up the good work, and keep smiling!

Miss White x

No comments:

Post a Comment