Saturday 2 November 2019

Next half term!

Hello everyone. I hope you've all had a really good half term and are feeling ready for the next half term leading up to......CHRISTMAS!!

The main topic that we will be looking at is Blue Planet: Water, which was introduced in the knowledge organisers and the home learning books. I am really looking forward to seeing all of your water cycle projects!

I'm sure you are all just as excited and nervous as I am for Wednesday which is when we are performing the amazing Romeo and Juliet at The Pavilion. If you haven't already, please can you bring the forms back signed on Tuesday. It's going to be such a good production, and the children have worked so hard on it, I can't wait for you all to see it.

Just one more quick reminder from me. We are back to school on Tuesday, not Monday, as this is an inset day for all children.

Look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment