Wednesday 20 January 2016

Great Work!

Fabulous swimming today Year 4! I am especially pleased with and proud of Finley, Alfie and Alfie who all swam 50m!!!!!!!!!! So great to see you so confident! I believe Tahlia put her face in the water for the first time too and Callum revealed a hidden ability to swim butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our Macbeth newspapers are coming on nicely and I have been super impressed at the home learning arriving on my desk!!!!!!

We practised and wrote french sentences about ordering food - tres bien! And even designed our own French restaurant!

I arrived back in class this afternoon to be greeted with some stunning paintings - our abstract watercolour pictures - Wow!!!!!!


Keep learning those spellings - a record number of full marks or near full marks last week. Please go on Mathletics, I am setting tasks and they are great for improving you skills and mental maths too!

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Mrs. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment