Friday 17 July 2015

Happy Holidays and Thank you!

Wowsers...............what a FANTASTIC final assembly!!!!!! You were brilliant, as usual!!!!!!!!

I would like to begin by saying a HUGE, MASSIVE, GIGANTIC "THANK YOU" for your VERY generous gifts!!!!!! I will let you all know what I buy with my voucher - something to remember you all by - definitely!!!!!!

We ended the day with lots of fun, but on a serious note (as there's no way I could have said it at school - once I start crying there would be no stopping me!!!!!!!), from the bottom of my heart, I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching you, each and every one of you are amazing and I love all of you - you will hold a VERY special place in my heart forever!!!!!
You all have so many gifts and talents and will continue to shine and sparkle your way through life.................remember too, that we will always be here if you ever need us - just because you have gone, it doesn't mean we forget you or don't care - we will always look forward to hearing how you are doing, care about your future and want to help if we can.

Please think back to Mr. Farrington's message to you all this morning - never give up and stay strong!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots and lots of love, luck and fond, fond, fond memories!!!!!!

Mrs. Johnson (aka MJ - in da house!!!! :-) )
 and the Fab Four!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment