Sunday 4 January 2015

2015!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone - here's to a fun-filled, exciting, happy and healthy year!


Thank you once again for all the lovely, generous gifts - my cups have been endlessly filled with tea, chocolates and biscuits gobbled (exercise now needed!), decorations hung, earrings worn, socks snuggled into and bubble bath relaxed in..........thank you, I hope you all had a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about your holidays tomorrow!

Running club starts back NEXT Tuesday morning, parent information session NEXT Thursday morning @ 9:00 in hall, swimming starts this week and PE will be outside weather permitting so WARM TRACKSUITS needed and trainers that may get muddy. Those of you who are continuing with clarinet lessons will need to have them in school on Tuesday THIS week!

I will blog tomorrow with an update of our new topics...........I don't want to give too much away!!!!!

Mrs. Johnson x

No comments:

Post a Comment