Wednesday 17 September 2014

The Challenge Is On!!!!!!!!!!!




Thank you Mr. Duncalf - we love a challenge!!!!!! No problem!!!!!! (Give us a couple of days!!!) Before I put you out of your misery as to what exactly a fronted adverbial phrase is, I will give the children another few days to explain it (they may need a bit more practice first!) - A tricky concept! With that in mind, as I will explain in the parents information session, expectations have risen and you may find there are more terminologies referenced and spoken about and I appreciate that these may sound daunting, so I will put together a pack that you can refer to to get yourselves up to speed. The children love nothing more than learning something that sounds like it will impress and confuse their parents!!!!!! This, of course, has made them even more enthusiastic to learn about them!!!! :-)

Clarinet was fantastic today, Mrs. Reeves was very impressed, as was I - superb progress in just 1 week! I could tell that you had been practising. Even the Year 4 Team are now going to be learning so we will ALL look forward to playing for you in December!

We began drama today based around the Blitz and are excited about writing stories set during WW2! Can't wait to read those! Keep your eyes peeled over the next couple of weeks because we are aiming to display them in the corridor!

I was soooooooo impressed with the runners who made it to running club on Tuesday - they were so enthusiastic, ran their socks off and are soooooo keen for more - they would like to aim for a long distance challenge at the end - possibly to raise money for school! It was also a brilliant way to start the day ready to learn! (I couldn't keep up Mr. Duncalf - I tried to look sporty instead!!!!!!)



See you all tomorrow!

Mrs. Johnson and the Year 4 Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment