Monday 18 May 2020

A quick reminder about the sentences for the Leavers Book.

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all keeping well and safe. Please let us know if you need anything or just want a chat, that's what we are here for.

I am blown away with the level of work that I am seeing - You should all feel very proud. Even in these uncertain and strange times you are making me the proudest teacher ever!! I'm sure the rest of the Year 4 team will agree with me.



Just a reminder about sending me sentences from your children to me for their leavers book. As much as we don't want it to, the end is slowly approaching, which makes me so SAD!! Please send me the sentences to a.white@princeofwales.dorset.sch.uk

All I need is one memory from each year that they have been at POW, and also include who their teacher was. The sooner we get all of these sentences in, the sooner we can send off for their books.

Missing you all and fingers crossed we will all see each other again soon!




Take care!
Miss White x

No comments:

Post a Comment