Sunday 6 October 2019

Year 4 w/c 7th October 2019

Good evening Everyone!

I have really enjoyed my first few days in Year 4, getting to know all the children who made me feel very welcome and have been extremely kind and helpful. They really are a lovely class!

We have made a super start to Romeo and Juliet and have decided to tell the story with a modern day, 21st Century, twist!!!!!!! I will send home a note this week detailing props and costumes.

We have a very busy week ahead, not only rehearsing but preparing for Harvest! Not forgetting our trip to the farm on Friday afternoon.

Home Learning: keep reading daily, taking AR quizzes, times tables..........I will send home the orange and purple group spellings on Friday. Most importantly, learn your lines for the play!

I was astounded by the outstanding quality of the Shakespeare and Mask home learning that has come in! You should be very proud of yourselves.

Thank you for all your support and positivity,

Mrs. Johnson and the Year 4 Team


No comments:

Post a Comment