Tuesday 3 October 2017

Mrs. Johnson's turn at the Staffroom Wednesday Bake Off Challenge!

My turn at the Wednesday Staffroom Bake Off Challenge! Proof that I can bake..........I hope!!!!!
Well, Freddy certainly enjoyed licking the bowl out...........and he seems ok!!!!!!!!!
 It's a messy job but someone's got to do it!!!!!!
 Here it comes.........hope it's ok?????
 Here is the first cake.........a family recipe "War Time Whacky Chocolate Cake" with no milk or eggs!!!!!!!! Hope you're hungry Staffroom??????
The courgette cake is still cooking.........fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Well Mrs Johnson ....you certainly suprised me. What lovely cakes!!!!
    I think I may have to enter you for the Great British Bake Off!!!!!!!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surprised myself!!!!!!!!! Now I am getting in trouble at home for only baking for school and not home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete