Monday 10 October 2016

Year 4 Monday 10th October 2016 - things to remember!

Just a few reminders..........

This Friday is the farm visit - Hazel popped by and said to wear OLD clothes as they may get dirty!


Next Tuesday is our visit to The Nothe - we can't wait and I am really looking forward to seeing your costumes (don't forget your gas mask boxes - a few have already come in!) Remember packed lunches and wear a warm coat as it is often cold when we are there!

Next Friday is our first Year 4 Class Assembly - we look forward to seeing you all at 9:20!

In the cloakroom are the sign up sheets for Parents Evenings next Monday and Tuesday - Monday = early, Tuesday = late! They are only 10 minute slots, which I try very hard to keep to time with to make it fair, it is a chance for us to meet and for me to introduce myself and discuss how your child has settled in so far and for you to fill me in on anything I need to know about your child. If you have other things you would like to discuss further, then please do arrange another time with me where we can talk for longer!

Phew, so much to remember!

There have been superb, creative pieces of home learning arriving - I cannot wait to see the rest and put them on display, do come along and admire the children's work in the corridor!

Spellings as usual next week - this week we are carrying out some assessments for spelling and reading that the children cannot learn for!

See you all tomorrow!

Mrs. Johnson and The Year 4 Team

No comments:

Post a Comment