Thursday 20 March 2014

Proud as punch!




Wowee Zowee!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how wonderful you ALL were tonight, you made us beam and glow with pride, and I'm sure your parents will tell you the same. You were a credit to the school, your singing and behaviour were excellent! Well done! I just had to blog as soon as I came home!!!!!!!

Have a good nights sleep, I am sure you're all tired - but also "buzzing" from the excitement of the evening!

Tomorrow is Sport Relief so you are free to come in wearing red - whether it is an accessory to your uniform or a whole red outfit, that is up to you! All donations will go to Sport Relief!

Thanks again for all your hard work and effort leading up to tonight, learning all the words and singing with great enthusiasm, and I was also soooooooo pleased to see EVERYONE there! Well done! Thank you also to your families for supporting us!



See you tomorrow!!!!!!!

AVERY PROUD Mrs. Johnson xx

No comments:

Post a Comment