Monday 25 November 2013

Thank you!


http://cartwrightcakes.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/thank-you-teacher-cake.jpg

I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of you who joined us at our VE Day Tea Dance - I was overjoyed at the response, not only to the amazing cakes, but also to the amount of people that supported the celebration of our learning - and for being brave and joining in with the dancing! The children's faces said it all! Infact, I don't think thank you is a big enough word when I think also, about how many of you kindly helped us to tidy up! You have all helped to create a lasting happy memory for the children!

A plea for any body who may be free this Thursday morning to join us on a reed gathering morning in Radipole, leaving school at 9:15 - 12:30 - we have been asked to try and bring 5 additional adults, so if anyone is able to and would like to, please let me know ASAP - thank you (again!)

Thanks again

The Year 4 Team

No comments:

Post a Comment