Wednesday 11 September 2024

Help: Residential dormitory groups and dietary needs

 


Dear parents and carers,

As you know our class residential trip is fast approaching. I will look forward to talking through everything that you should expect this Friday afternoon (from 2.45pm), however the residential providers would like to know our dormitory occupants list a few days earlier than I was expecting. 

Therefore I will be asking children to choose 4 - 5 children that they would like to be in the same dormitory with tomorrow (Thursday 12th September) so that I can plan the dorm and give the residential providers list by this Friday.

I'm so sorry for the later notice but I would really appreciate it if you get talk to your child about this and help them be prepared for choosing 4 - 5 names. It is essentially just for sleeping and the class spends most of the waking hours together or in larger groups.  

If you have any questions or comments regarding dormitories I encourage you to email me these and I can factor them into the dorm plans (where possible). 

Please could parents also email me if your child has any dietary needs that we may not currently be aware of.  

If there is a year 4 social media parents group please could someone share this message on it. 

Thank you all for your help. 
Kind regards,
Ms Browne 

No comments:

Post a Comment